Raspberry Pi CNC User Interface SD Card Image V3.00
To make things easier, we created a pre-configured bCNC Raspberry Pi image.
The Image has the following features installed and configured :
- bCNC [ Version 0.9.5 ] Link - Located on the desktop.
- CNC.js [ Version 1.5.1 ] Link - Server shortcut to start it is on the desktop. (Run the shortcut once and go to the RPI's http://<RPI-IP>:8000)
- Arduino [ Version 1.6.10 ] Link
- AVRDude-RPI [ Customized ] - Programs Atmega328/Atmega2560's via Arduino IDE connected to /dev/ttyAMA0.
- XRDB - The Raspberry Pi can be accessed via Remote Desktop.
- TightVNCServer - Alternative to XRDB
- CuteCom - Very simple to use serial terminal.
- SSH has been enabled
- The image is less than 4.5GB uncompressed and we recommend using a 8GB SD-card.
- The hardware serial port has been configured as [/dev/ttyAMA0]. The Raspberry Pi 3 needs and extra step.(Below)
- NodeJS V4.4.7
- To setup a RPi 3's, run the "RPi3 Serial Config" shortcut on the desktop it will configure the hardware serial port and is only needed for on a RPi 3's. It only needs to be run once and will automatically reboot the Pi.
Login credentails(SSH & RDP):
- Username : pi
- Password : raspberry
Download (2Gb Zip):
Version 3 (Release Date : 2016/08/13)
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi 1 B+ (Version with 40 Pin header)
Installing the image: Raspberry Pi Image Installation Guide
FAQ and Forum discusions on this topic