We loved Arduino Nano's but always wanted a bit more performance and memory.
So we decided to create a Arduino Nano compatible board but with an upgrade micro-controller that is similar to an Arduino Zero.
The NANO-ARM has the following features:
- Runs at 48MHz
- 256KB FLASH Memory
- 32KB RAM
- Pin compatible with Arduino Nano but runs at 3.3V
- SAMD21 micro-controller same as used on a Arduino Zero's.
- Built in USB
- Arduino Zero bootloader pre-loaded.
- 20 I/O pins with 5 extra pins that can be used for I2C/SPI or I/O
- 6 Analog Pins(ADC) with 12-bit resolution (4096 resolution point vs Arduino Uno's 1024)
- 1 Digital to Analog(DAC) pin with 10-bit resolution.
- Designed and Manufacture in New Zealand
Availability, Update Notifications and Forums
Newsletter and Forum