Raspberry Pi CNC User Interface SD Card Image V2.00
To make things easier, we created a pre-configured bCNC Raspberry Pi image.
The Image has the following features installed and configured :
- bCNC [Version 0.9.1] Link - Located on the desktop.
- CNC.js [Version 1.0.0 ] Link - Server shortcut to start it is on the desktop. (Run the shortcut once and go to the RPI's http://<RPI-IP>:8000)
- XRDB - The Raspberry Pi can be accessed via Remote Desktop.
- TightVNCServer - Alternative to XRDB
- CuteCom - Very simple to use serial terminal.
- SSH has been enabled
- The image is less than 5GB uncompressed and we recommend using a 8GB SD-card.
- The hardware serial port has been configured as [/dev/ttyAMA0]. The Raspberry Pi 3 needs and extra step.(Below)
- NodeJS installed
- Please run the "RPi3 Serial Config" shortcut on the desktop to configure the hardware serial port on Raspberry Pi 3's.
Login credentails(SSH & RDP):
- Username : pi
- Password : raspberry
Download (2Gb Zip):
Version 2 (Release Date : 2016/03/21)
- Mirror 1 (Hosted on Google Drive)
- Mirror 2 (Hosted on Google Drive)
- Mirror 3 (Hosted on Google Drive)
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi 1 B+ (Version with 40 Pin header)
Installing the image: Raspberry Pi Image Installation Guide
FAQ and Forum discusions on this topic